As always, this is a power ranking.
- Ohio State---Biding their time until Michigan.
- Michigan---See above. They'll just do it without Mario Manningham.
- West Virginia---Tentatively here. Awesome rushing performance against Syracuse on Saturday.
- Tennessee---Probably the most motivated team out there.
- California---Nearly blanked Wazzou in their own house.
- Florida---Disappointing weekend.
- Auburn---Home field advantage... not so much two weekends ago (Arkansas). So much more last weekend.
- USC---At least they finally looked somewhat creative on offense. Anyone catch that fullback wheel route that went for a touchdown?
- Louisville---Brohm's back! He looked rusty, though.
- Texas---Baylor shouldn't have run pregame smack like they did.
- Notre Dame---Bye week over, second half of season begins Saturday.
- LSU---Averaging 6.5 points in games against opponents that matter, 47 in all other games. Welcome to the wacky world of Les Miles.
- Clemson---Broke 60 points for the first time this season on Thursday, flogging hapless Temple 63-9.
- Oregon---UCLA Defensive Coordinator DeWayne Walker admits he was "outschemed" by the Ducks.
- Georgia Tech---Enjoyed their bye week. Big game on Saturday against Clemson
Arkansas, Boise State, Rutgers, Missouri