All but belated. Really tough picking this week, there's just not much order after those first three teams. Thank heavens the season is 12 weeks.
- Alabama -- They're baaaaaack!
- Texas -- Extremely inconsistent run game, vulnerable defense, but may have caught stride in the passing game which makes them near impossible to stop.
- Florida -- Slow out of the gate, pretty much as anticipated. Still loaded with or without Tebow.
- Oklahoma -- Nice recovery.
- Boise State -- The story here, oddly, is defense.
- Virginia Tech -- Ehhhh.
- Cincinnati -- Probably a bit high but they win and are extremely well coached.
- USC -- The defense is ridiculous, high contrast with that shaky offense.
- Ohio State -- Another fine defensive program.
- Penn State -- There's something about Iowa.
Oregon, Auburn, Houston, Iowa, LSU are all on the cusp. Watch how much this changes in just a few weeks.