Week twelve top teams list (11/25/2005):
- USC-Challenged by a game Fresno State squad, but held on as Reggie Bush sent himelf into the record books. Are really in one of sports' most wonderful runs.
- Texas-Two weeks to prepare for Texas A&M and get steamed about Reggie Bush more or less winning the Heisman.
- Notre Dame-They're good, get over it.
- Virginia Tech-Nice recovery.
- Penn State-Amazing.
- Ohio State-Yay Big Ten.
- Auburn-Opening up like a fine wine.
- Oregon-Are having an amazing season.
- Georgia-Hangin' around.
- Fresno State-They have a nifty little offense and play tough. Sometime WAC teams can play.
- Alabama-Can't win if you can't score.
- UCLA-Get their shot against USC next weekend.
- Louisville-A little banged up, but hanging in there.
- LSU-Kind of hard not to have them on here at this point.
- Miami-Moving them down this far is probably harsh, if downright stupid. Check back with me next week on this one.